We are an online training school providing quality certifications, trainings and character education to fresh graduates & professionals. We make you industry ready..!!
Your career development is a lifelong process that, whether you know it or not, actually started when you were born! Several factors influence your career development, including your interests, abilities, values, personality, background, and circumstances. Career Counselling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work to make career, educational, and life decisions.
Benefits of availing career Counselling from:
- We will help you figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- We will be someone for you to talk to about your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career and educational choices, who will help you sort out, organize, and make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
- We will help you identify the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- We will help you locate resources and sources of career information.
- We will help you to determine the next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Who needs Career Counseling?
Since career development is a lifelong process, Career Counseling can be appropriate for anyone, including freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and even alumni. The earlier you get started making intentional decisions about your future, however, the better prepared you will be! We recommend that all freshmen come in and visit with a Career Counsellor.